https://goo.gl/zvhZiV ← Get Your Free English PDF lessons
https://goo.gl/pd3gQU ← Ask Alisha your question now! ↓Check how below↓
To send your question to Alisha it’s simple and will take you less than 30 seconds.
Step 1: Go to https://goo.gl/pd3gQU
Step 2: Sign up for a Free Lifetime Account
Step 3: Ask any question to Alisha and get your question answered in a video!
In this video, Alisha answers 6 questions.
- I want to known the difference between "all" and "every" and "each".
- I would like to ask you about, the difference between "no wonder" and "wondering", and how to use it in the sentences.
- How can I pronounce those words (of it / of her / of his) in fast connecting speech?
- What is the difference between persuading and convincing
- Whats the difference beetwen "hint" and "clue"?
- Whats the difference between "sympathy" and "empathy".
Youve got questions about life in the United States, American culture, or any English related questions you don’t want to sift through textbooks for the answer? Your favourite English teacher Alisha takes the questions youve been asking and lay them out in an easy-to-follow format. Turn those question marks into exclamation points and get on with your English study. Interact with Alisha to clear up any confusion you have or just satisfy your curiosity. Not only you’ll be able to send questions but also power up your language with your free lifetime account. Learning English is made easy for you.
Follow and write to us for more free content:
■ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EnglishClass101
■ Twitter: https://twitter.com/EnglishClass101