https://bit.ly/2Z6X9rN ← Learn English for everyday life with your free PDF Lessons
https://bit.ly/2KA7xnz ← Ask Alisha your question now! ↓Check how below↓
To send your question to Alisha it’s simple and will take you less than 30 seconds.
Step 1: Go to https://bit.ly/2KA7xnz
Step 2: Sign up for a Free Lifetime Account
Step 3: Ask any question to Alisha and get your question answered in a video!
In this video, Alisha answers 5 questions.
- What is the difference between ""I have got to"" and ""I got to""?
- What are these phrases mean: ""Take for granted"", ""Grant a wish"".
- What do I do to learn and speak correctly? I dont translate, so sometimes I make mistakes in my reading and writing.
- How can I eliminate my native accent when I speak english? Also I have two kids aged 9 and 4. is it advisable to start them with your class for speaking practice?
- What is the usage and meaning of I am supposed to do something and I am not supposed to do something?
Youve got questions about life in the United States, American culture, or any English related questions you don’t want to sift through textbooks for the answer? Your favourite English teacher Alisha takes the questions youve been asking and lay them out in an easy-to-follow format. Turn those question marks into exclamation points and get on with your English study. Interact with Alisha to clear up any confusion you have or just satisfy your curiosity. Not only you’ll be able to send questions but also power up your language with your free lifetime account. Learning English is made easy for you.
Follow and write to us for more free content:
■ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EnglishClass101
■ Twitter: https://twitter.com/EnglishClass101
■ Instagram:: https://www.instagram.com/wwwEnglishClass101com
#English #LearnEnglish #EnglishClass101 #EnglishLesson