In this lesson, you can learn how to answer the question ‘tell me about yourself.’ Youll see how to answer this question in different situations, including in job interviews, university application interviews, English exams, or at work. Do you have a job interview in English soon, or maybe a university interview in English? Continue practicing after you watch with one of our certified English teachers: http://bit.ly/ooe-teachers.
See the full version of this lesson with text and a quiz on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/tell-me-about-yourself.
What does tell me about yourself mean? 0:43
1. Job Interviews 2:55
2. University Interviews 4:47
3. English Exams 7:06
4. Introducing Yourself to New Colleagues 10:01
This lesson will help you:
- Understand exactly what the question tell me about yourself means in English.
- Learn how to talk about yourself in an English job interview.
- See examples of phrases and vocabulary to use when you have to talk about yourself in English during a university interview.
- Get an idea of how to best answer the question tell me about yourself when you are asked this during an English speaking exam.
- In business English, you will often be asked the question tell me about yourself when talking to new colleagues at work. Learn how to best reply to this question in a business English environment.
See more free English lessons, including some helpful business English lessons, on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/.