Oxford Online English is an online English school offering premium-quality online English lessons to suit your needs. We also make free English lessons every week, and you can see our free English video lessons here. Check out our site to see more of our free English lessons or to find out more about our online English classes: http://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com. You can also follow us on Facebook to keep up to date with all our free lessons and news: http://www.facebook.com/oxfordonlineenglish
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to pronounce difficult words in English. You’ll see what makes some words difficult to pronounce in English, and how you can train your pronunciation so that you can pronounce all of these words easily! Dont forget to leave us a comment and tell us which other words you find difficult to pronounce!
Heres a challenge for you. Read this sentence aloud, as fast as you can: The Worcestershire rural brewery queue is the sixth longest in the world.’
Could you read the sentence quickly and fluently? There are many difficult words to pronounce in this sentence.
After this lesson you be able to pronounce these and other difficult words in English.
See the full version of this lesson on our website and take the QUIZ to check your understanding!
This lesson will help you:
- Understand how to position your tongue to better pronounce difficult in words in English.
- Learn the phonetics of some of the most difficult words to pronounce in English.
- Get useful examples of how exactly to pronounce some of these difficult words.
- See how these words can help you with other difficult words in English.
- Get good practice and become more comfortable with these and other difficult words to pronounce in English.
Continue to practice your pronunciation and more on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/