Oxford Online English is an online English school offering premium-quality online English lessons to suit your needs. We also make free English lessons every week, and you can see our free English video lessons here. Check out our site to see more of our free English lessons or to find out more about our online English classes: http://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com. You can also follow us on Facebook to keep up to date with all our free lessons and news: http://www.facebook.com/oxfordonlineenglish
In this lesson, you’ll see six things we often hear from English learners we meet. We see them in YouTube comments. We hear them in classes.
Do you want to learn English and make faster progress? Of course you do! This lesson will give you 6 things to stop saying now to improve the way you learn English!
See the full version of this lesson on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/things-stop-saying-learn-english.
1. Its too difficult 0:20
2. I understand 1:33
3. How do I...? 4:15
4. How long will it take me to...? 6:10
5. I cant 8:05
6. I want.../I need... 9:30
This lesson will help you to:
- Understand six different phrases to stop saying.
- Learn why its important to change the way you speak to improve English.
- Get a list of unhelpful words and phrases we at OOE often hear students say.
- Understand better ways to approach these situations if you want to learn English.
- See what you can say instead to learn English more efficiently.
See more free English lessons like this on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/